Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Success!


We have found a place for Kiddo to spend time with other kids!  It is St. Oswalds Infant and Nursery School. If you’d like to check out the website it is:
She was really happy there and it was no trouble to leave. She’ll start in late July because they don’t take children under the age of three. And next door to the school is a park with swings and ‘teetee todders’.
It has the same approach as the others did; kids can go in and out of the classroom whenever they want. They can play on their own or participate in the activities that the teachers are facilitating. Is awesome. For those of you in the know, there are TWO SMARTboards!!!  She’ll be going for three days a week during the holiday term which is July-ish to the first of September. Then she’ll go full time.
I’ve put in applications for teaching positions and supply positions (substituting) so keep fingers crossed or pray or send positive thoughts my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...