Wednesday, 4 May 2011

I use MFP America, and so can you!


WARNING: Be prepared for a NSV...non-scale victory!

Today's MyFitnessPal Food Diary... It's just brilliant that they have so many UK foods. Makes it ever so much easier on me. Plus, it's got an app for that.


Aromatic Thai Chicken & Lemongrass - Pack Shot
This is my most favorite-est thing to eat for lunch! Ainsley Harriot, you're in danger of having my future progeny named after you! And I won't bother with the spelling either.


Check out Britain's best known celebrity TV chef


I keep thinking I'm going to lose weight faster than I am right now...but, I'm on a small plateau. Luckily, I came across something the other night and I want to share that something with you. It is a little sad, a little stomach dropping, and a whole lot more of me.




...wait for it....





Le sigh.

Happily, I remember that I was aware of this then. I'm just lazy. I was probably 200# or more. Sweeeeet.

I was wearing those same pants yesterday when I came across that picture... Here's what they look like now on me...
May 4, 2011


No more excuses. And my husband is a horrible Technical Director; I suck at art direction.... but it is close enough to the original outfit's colors.

I mean look at that! Where did all that fabric come from? They look like crappy jodphurs! Such excellent motivation! Now more the mirth, a scrape in the face!

Nevermind.

My point is, it is much better than I thought it was. So what if the scale isn't going down as fast as I'd like it? Soon, there'll be room for another person in my pants.

Giggity.

20 comments:

  1. Nice!! Good job!! Time to getcha some new pants sugarbear lol.. ::gasp:: new clothes! You deserve it tho. And plus, pretty soon, those things are just gonna fall off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Mollie! That is a huge difference. Good for you for sticking with it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PANTS PARTY! I'm starting an exercise program on Sunday, as I'm pudging up. Sigh. I'm going to miss my current diet :( But smaller pants would be a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo!! Well done!! Two people pants? Hmmm... I'm sure some people would buy those haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your before and after pictures! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS MOLLIE!!!! you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to get rid of those pants! Congratulations! You look great, and the impressive thing is you are doing it in the UK....their food is not too healthy!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hellz yea. There's gonna be a party in your pants and we're ALL invited! That's what this post meant, right?

    You are awesome. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT JOB! Seriously, you look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Job on the weight loss, I think you may owe yourself a new pair of pants (in your new smaller size).

    I am hoping to have an after picture someday but it is a slow, very slow process.

    best,

    elena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you! Saggy pants are great motivators I tell ya :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where's the "like" button?

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH yeah!! The clothes 'scale' is so much better than the number scale! Look at you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Party in Mollie's pants. For realz. You look amazing! I actually think Ainsley was on the short list when we were trying to name Blair. Is that weird? lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome job! And keep those pants around for further inspiration. Looking great girl. And love that you taunted your weight loss tool when you were under the allotted amount. Sometimes they just need to be put in their place! ha

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great excuse to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great work! keep it up.

    thanks for passing by wandering spice and commenting, too. the expat life is an interesting one. you miss things about home you never expected you would, and find new things you wish you'd had all along.

    looking forward to keeping up with your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU are my fuc*ing hero!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey everyone, thanks a muffin-top load for your nice words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...