Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Never have I ever...


…been finished with a textbook before the last week of school. We took the last chapter test today and for the next two days I plan to teach them how to read a highway map. Next week, they’ll do a ‘road race’…a lesson that I came across in an OKAGE summer session. It is really fun. I’m sad I don’t get to do it with them. Then, my substitute will have the benchmark review for them to do in class and then they’ll take their test.
And that’s it.  What else do you think would be fun geography activities at the end of school?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...