Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Out


Have cleaned out the house. Am now trying to find the best combination of deals for shipping household items overseas. DHL is not a good option… UPS is a possibility.
Kiddo is doing very well. She’s having her last day at her ‘school’… Her teachers are having a going away party today for all the kids who are moving within the next month. I was unable to go as I was trying to get done all that needed to get done today.
SciMan is making headway to get the defense/thesis out of the way… 9 am Thursday. I might get to watch :)
I am so grateful to everyone who helped us get out of the house. Brent, Autumn, Kearby, Dad, Pat, Steve, Stf, came over this weekend to just help… We had an impromptu garage sale on Saturday and happily was able to take the proceeds from the sale and pay off my car. I immediately went and sold Budgie to the owner of a car repair/mechanic shop. I miss my car.
Cars define your eras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...