Thursday, 12 January 2012

Holy shit

65 page views for crappy writing? Even with original artwork? Wow.

Had job interview today. Will post about it, after I completely process it. It might be positive, it might not.

So, greatness is coming... please be patient.  Just know that I got asked today by students if I liked beef jerky and what kind of firearms I own.

5 comments:

  1. You're an American. Beef Jerky and guns make sense.

    Do you say 'y'all' a lot around them? I bet they love that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell them your mom owns one... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Brits are obsessed with such weird American things. when I was over there, I found that since I wasn't from New York, L.A. or Las Vegas, they had no idea where I was from and assumed I was Canadian. What?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...