Back in England. No. No culture shock either way. It was good to go home and it is good to be back. Maybe more to follow up later.
The following you are about to see were taken by me with my Samsung SII Galaxy phone. Therefore, I ask that you criticize lightly. These are my favorites. It's weird what you gravitate towards.
 |
| First pony ride at the Columbus zoo |
 |
| After swimming, obviously. |
 |
| She got some good acoustics in my mom's courtyard. |
 |
| I absolutely love this one. I have more like it. |
 |
| Duck Fat Fries with Truffle Oil from Mutt's Hot Dog Stand in OKC. Best $5.75 someone's ever spent on me. |
 |
| While waiting for a live band performance ( a family friend) I saw these two girls and thought they were beautiful. Totally not what you think OKC can have. If anyone knows these girls, tell them that they are beautiful and not in a creeper kind of way. |
Glad you made it back safely! I can't imagine what it's like to go back aand forth between two very different homes.
ReplyDeleteThat pic of you is awe. some.
Thanks. I loved every moment of it.
DeleteThey are very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your stay here!
Aren't they? And I did.
DeleteSo glad that your travels were safe. I love the pic of you and your daughter. But you look especially purty in that pic above the fries. And, yes, those women are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI'm a purty principessa, yeah?
Deletehttp://i.imgur.com/NXV1u.gif
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteIt looks as though you had a wonderful time - and you had sun:-)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos . . .
I sure did have a good time!
DeleteKabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
ReplyDeleteSad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.