Friday, 3 August 2012

Decompression

So the oven got sorted. It didn't take very long either, a nice surprise. It was only a week and a half of no oven. Could've been worse.

Right now I'm back in Oklahoma and I'm having a ball! Soaking up sun and excessive heat, I am a traveling black hole of happiness.

It feels good being in 100+ degree heat. I know that sounds odd, but I was never unhappy when it was hot outside. Most of my miserable times that ever occurred happened when it was cold. That association is something I've only recently identified. Honestly,  no one in the correct state of mind would do this to their child, but... fuck it. I needed the heat. Especially since I had no oven for over a week; now I have it for three. Makes sense in my head.

Love you realhard. See you next month.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun in Oklahoma! I hate the heat! I would much rather be cold - you can always add more clothes, you can only take so much of....legally! ;)
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would live to see you in Oklahoma! Call or email!
    -Erin and Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's funny - after weeks of 100 degree heat I could use some British rain, but only for a week mind you. enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never liked the cold either. I love the excessive heat too. I think people think I'm crazy, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one that isn't bothered by it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the hot to the cold. Please accept this award for your blog.:)


    Pick up the blog award at http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.

    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...