Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Inadvertent awesomeness, again.

I have a great life. Today, my job was to make a little boy's 3rd birthday cake topper. He wanted a T-rex and his grandma was freaking out a few weeks back, stressing over how she was going to make one.

AAAAH, thanks to Food Network, I got this...in theory.  I told her, "hey, it's NBD! Can be done! Too easy drill sergeant, too easy!" I proceeded to tell her about the wonder that is Rice Krispie Treats and  wire frame skeleton combination. I tell her I can make this:
source

And boy, did I deliver!








13 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Rice Krispy Treats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just WOW.

    I wish you were MY mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good he looks pretty cool.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little boy will be delighted - hope he won't be scared;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is pretty darned clever! Good job and one little boy should be very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing!! You are extremely clever and skilled with rice krispy treats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES! I love it, you are awesome at this. Too funny. I smell a reality show in the making ;) Hope you've been well, Mollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.

    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...