Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.
Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!
HaHa That's a good one, and Dora is a little hottie. Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteThat is the freakin funniest thing ever! It's too bad it's not a full length feature film :-(
ReplyDeleteNo mas! I'm gonna swipe that backpack!
ReplyDeleteKabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
ReplyDeleteSad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.