Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Zumba Toning and I'm a Conqueror of Worlds!

I convinced Rita to come with me to a Zumba class. I was unaware it was a Zumba toning class. My ass is beat, yet also weirdly invigorated. I can bounce up and down still, even if my quads are screaming for a shot of vodka and a joint.

I'm going again. I could get used to being addicted to this weird high feeling I've got right now. Yes, I sweated, but not much... I think this is a real possibility that I may be, (GASP) glowing... what do you think?



I like how my eyes are almost like hers...


Hmmm, maybe I can make this more authentic...


That settles it... I am a descendant of Alexander the Great or one of his generals....


Amazing the things you do and think of when you're high off of exercised induced endorphins.

4 comments:

  1. I LOL'd hard at the last pic, endorphins obviously do more for you than they do for me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, your first high is always your biggest. Or so I've been told *cough, cough*

      Delete
  2. wish I looked that alive after a session at the gym - instead of being in a virtual coma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.

    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...