There's a lot I wish to tell you. But I don't have the words to adequately express my thanks that you shared my experiences here in NE England. I love you.
It's the last evening of sitting in this arm chair. I've gone through 250 posts on front page reddit and can no longer put off addressing the issue. I'm on the plane tomorrow.
So long Durham. We hardly knew you.
OKinUK
April 2010 - October 2012
Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe flight! Can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe flight! Ireland your last post but never made it over to comment. But I can't wait to read about your upcoming adventures.
ReplyDeleteSoooooooo exciting! Be safe! Soon we'll be sharing a time-zone.... :)
ReplyDeleteSafe travels and welcome back! Hope the transition back to the States goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you xxxx safe trip x
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to the US! The bad news is you missed the Dutchess Co. fair (Aug/Sept) - the good new is you're moving during THEE single most gorgeous time of the year to be there. Can't wait to follow along. Feel free to email me (dancyny at gmail dot com) if you have any Q's! :)
ReplyDeleteSafe travels & thank you for sharing your experiences!!
ReplyDeleteHeavens, you're back in the States...but not in Oklahoma if I read this right? I can't imagine what a culture shock that must be. Do you find yourself comparing life in England with being 'home' or does it all seem to have faded out of mind? I don't expect I'll ever be resident in the US again, though I do plan to visit this year. All going well with retirement funds, I would consider making my house in SLC a 'second home' but would probably sell up and get a condo...and SLC isn't the easiest place to get to... Hope all is well with you and you are settled back in your (our) native land!
ReplyDeleteKabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
ReplyDeleteSad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.