Thursday, 28 July 2011

Do my fieldwork for me

I'm interviewing the local butcher. My personal, very own butcher. He's beautifully cute. What question(s) would you like him to answer?

I know you want a Peter interview. It's prolly never going to happen. I'll try. Include your questions for Peter too.

12 comments:

  1. What's the best way to cook rabit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should ask him, " What is your favorite kind of meat to handle?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ask him what his favorite choice of beef
    for London Broil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask him which one is his glass eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What type of meat hasn't he tried, that he wants to?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q: What do you like to do on your days off?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ask if you can have your pudding if you don't eat your meat?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ask him if Rocky Balboa, or any fighter, has ever trained in his meat locker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ask if he delivers...after hours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ask..."Is that a mutton chop in your pocket or..are you just happy to see me?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...