Tuesday, 12 July 2011

I do want your input.

Great news! I can finally leave the country if need be. Grandpa, you can die now. It's okay, I have my visa and passport back.

Inappropriate? Well, yes it was an inappropriately long amount of time they kept my passport for the visa renewal process. Took a train to Sheffield because Durham can't process family visa renewals. I KNOW, RIGHT? Lame. And you know what? The highlight of that day was eating at Pizza Hut, dim sum style. Meh.

In addition, what I need is your input is to help me figure out what should I call the man at the end of the vid? I mean, I named "Russian Hat Man" because of the hat, so what do I call this guy?



Also, the lovely ErinD of My Beautiful Disaster had me over at her place. She's been on vacation for a while and had some of us babysit her blog. The topic was "Travel Tales" or "How I spent the summer". Since I don't have any real vacation tales or rather, lack of a destination holiday complete with pictures, Erin asked me to write about moving here.

Srsly, let me know what we should call him since I'll be seeing him every Friday morning.

12 comments:

  1. "This video is private." You tease, you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call him Charllsssssshhhhh? I dunno...

    Oh, and plz explain Dim Sum Pizza Hut. I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dim sum Pizza Hut = you sit and they bring out many different flavors of pizza and you take a slice if you want. Usually buffet style = as much as you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that guy sounds hilarious!!! I have no idea what to call him. I don't know how you kept a straight face on the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name him Vladimir Misfortune! Because his life is probably unfortunate...maybe?

    "YOU LOOK NIIISSSSH TODAAAY!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! Love the voice. He makes me think of that comedian who talks between his teeth and says at the end of each sentence..."a-cha-cha-cha!" Is it Jimmy Durante? Yes, I think so...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWEDF4FdgxQ

    So call him Durante. Or Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I like Katie@ Chicken Noodle Gravy's suggestion of Durante- Snaky Durante. Mollie, you are missing your calling as a "voice artist." You need to find someone to animate your stories and characters- and you can do the voices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vid. Maybe Bussshhchssh Guy? I love a good lateral lisp. Seriously, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummmm Pizza Hut!!!! I just ate there on my visit home last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote Parsel Mouth. And for Dim Sum Pizza Hut. Austin could totally use something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...