Wednesday, 6 July 2011

First time for everything

To every season...

So, I don't often sing, but when I do, I do it with pizzazz. It helps if you have a talented co-spotlighter. Towards the end of my patriotic tribute, Kiddo was yelling sternly at me to listen to her and stop singing. I had to know more...


...and it got so cheezwhizzy by the end.

Don't worry. It's not going to happen again anytime soon. Or maybe not. Could be a new vibe for Fun Video Friday... hmm. I'll have a think.

Today, I've got a guest post at Kristina's A Perfect Dose of Life. She's been moving from KS to CO and so asked a few people to keep her blog company. I was one of the lucky beggars chosen. I wrote a more in-depth analysis of Geordie Shore for her and I really did try to minimize the cursing. Peter the Bartender makes an appearance. She says that I "make her laugh *most* of the time". I guess the other *part* of the time, I've made her piss her pants and so she doesn't want to say anything to bring attention to that. I can be scary, sure, I guess. I make grown women forget their potty training. Champion.



I've news of my own. We're moving too! Next Monday, I pick up the keys to our new terrace house! Looking forward to dealing with the change of address stuffage and to having clean pants!

10 comments:

  1. She's mesmerized by the image of herself on the computer. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is a gem! Hilarious xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your guest post was awesome but I told you that already. Moving is no fun but if you're excited then so am I. Hugs sweetie! Your little one is too friggen' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sent here from Bouncin Barb's blog and thought I would have a look and see if I like this blog of yours and I think I do so I will now follow you. Hope you have the time to drop in at my place/blog and have a look around and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow you two are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck moving! Hope everything goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The eyes on Kiddo at 1:27 made me almost pee my pants........Happy moving to ya'. May all your boxes be light and the packing tape be plentiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was too funny! I watched it with my little boy, he seems very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...