Ladies!!! Gay Male Readers!!! Christmas, Hanukkah, and other gift giving holidays are just around the corner! I made a video for you to help you out...
Really google. Really. Haha. My gay husband will love that. My straight husband, getting a six pack of beer and a nudie mag. It's a tradition. Not really, but he might not mind that. Hope you are doing well lovely!
Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!
Really google. Really.
ReplyDeleteHaha. My gay husband will love that. My straight husband, getting a six pack of beer and a nudie mag. It's a tradition.
Not really, but he might not mind that. Hope you are doing well lovely!
You are too funny and very imaginative!!!! Hugs
ReplyDelete@TGFN: Make it an unbirthday tradition!
ReplyDelete@BB: You are too kind :) {{{HUGS BACK}}}