or does it matter? Any which way you put it, I hope yours is great. Me? I'm going to go out with a few friends at 3 pm.
Yes. I shall get my drink on from 3 to 6 pm because I fall asleep by 10 usually. Ideally, I will look something like this...
Regrettably, and in a way, predictably jejeune, I'll most likely end up going out like this:
So I'll come home and get my New Years/Year's/Years' kiss and then go to sleep. Pathetic. ABOUT THE GOING TO SLEEP EARLY PART NOT THE KISS PART! THE KISS PART IS AWESOMERAD! I mean, I'm still 17 in my head but I'm not physically capable of doing what my past-17-year-old self used to be able to do. That's the pathetic part.
What are you doing tomorrow night?


I have passed on the Stella Artois or Heineken mode for this year and went with champagne. It's a special treat. We will be staying in, watching some movies, snacking and drinking bubbly in bed and if we are lucky enough to stay awake until midnite we'll ring it in. Most likely, we'll have drool running down our chin, crumbs in bed and we'll wake up on Sunday morning! I too can't do what I did at 17. Loving these drawings too. It's your calling. Hugs.
ReplyDeletewii games, movies, pizza, and board games.
ReplyDeleteAll of my women are home for the first time in over a week. Just the five of us.
we are rockstars
You know, the Bamboo envy finally got to me.
ReplyDeleteI've been holding onto this Best Buy giftcard for a while now... unsure on what to do...
Just ordered my bamboo. Peer Pressure FTW!
My plans sound eerily like yours, minus the galoshes, because, well, I live in Minneapolis, and rubber boots are a good way to freeze your feet.
ReplyDeleteNo point in starting the year THAT way.
:-)
Pearl
Xbox and wine for me, most likely. Or maybe I'll forgo the wine and head straight to the single malt stuff. Steph will most likely have her pink girly lemonade stuff. She likes it, so I try not to judge. The dogs will drink water. They're not old enough for beer yet.
ReplyDeletewell now do I miss those wild new years eves in Britain - spending it with far too many kids for my liking.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, I love the beanie in the second picture and you look so much more bohemian, darling :)
ReplyDeleteWe are supposed to go to a fancy party at someone's condo in the city, who coincidentally is British. I do not have the wardrobe required for her shindigs so i'll probably go 'bohemian' myself.
Love the drawings :D
The success of the Bamboo is apparent!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous either way! Have a great night and a smashing 2012
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years to you I hope 2012 is a wonderful, fantastic year and I have to say you would not be the only one to look a little worse for wear at the end of the night.......lol
ReplyDeleteI like the 2nd version of you better :)
ReplyDeleteAs for me, I'll be home in my pajamas.
Comedy! Either look works. As long as you had a good time, that kiss was sweet, and your sleep peaceful who can complain?
ReplyDeleteOh and past seventeen will always be better than seventeen in my opinion... hahaha. Happy New Year!
I laughed me arse off . . . then looked behind me and found it. And it was not hard to find. I have been eating myself silly this holiday season. Have you ever noticed that people have their "After" [diet] pictures done by a prof photog, but their "Before" pictures look like they were shot with a disposable camera. First thing I'm going to do is get a semi-pro "Before" picture then start my exercise regime. Alas, I will not be posting this picture, but I will send it to you so that you may sketch a likeness with someone else's face on it. Luv hugs, Joan
ReplyDeleteThose were wonderful! They made me laugh :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a fun New Year's eve and that you have a Happy New Year in 2012!
ReplyDeleteGood work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar
ReplyDelete