Wednesday, 28 December 2011

So I finally get around to playing with

my birthday present: a new Bamboo Tablet and drawing software.

self portrait. Whaddya think?




It's taken me five months to get around to actually sitting down with it. Oh yeah, I got a crockpot and hairdryer for Christmas. I used the hairdryer immediately upon receipt. 

What? I had dirty hair and needed a shower. Obviously my husband was telling me something without telling me something.


I took several days away from teh internetz and am slogging through all the new stuff on reddit and catching up on my Google Reader. Happily, I am doing this while watching one of SciMan's pressies, Blue Planet/Planet Earth/Frozen Planet. Orca whales are bastards.

10 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good portrait! Have fun with the tablet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your portrait and I love your comment and picture for me. OMG...that totally made my day! Send me an email. I can't find your email address. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome portrait and awesome gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your self portrait is a masterpiece! Wacom is awesome! I don't even remember how I illustrated before I had my Intuos.

    Belated Merry Christmas to you! Wishing you a new year filled with peace, love, health, happiness, dry hair and a crockpot full of tasty food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas over there, you.

    Dont be such a stranger.

    I like the self portrait. Very Kate Winslet as drawn by Leo Dicaprio

    I'm being sarcastaic, its better than that, but you, know, no nekkidness

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lance: Happy New Year to you bub! I'll do my best to do better about keeping in touch.
    @ACapp: Thanks! Used the crockpot tonight. Was superb! I love your illustrations!
    @TK: Actually, they blow.
    @LeighAnn: Yup, I got a great husband.
    @BB: I love you and your comments!
    @TriG: Thanks! I think a monster has been unleashed. Giggity.
    @LostBrandon: Get you some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so THAT's what you meant by a tablet. (Yes, I'm a little behind on the technology thing.) The portrait is fab, by the way! And I love the Blue Planet and Planet Earth series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...