"Today's cultural exposure hit a bit of a new low. While Kiddo and I were waiting for a bus at Durham bus station, I heard something that caught my attention, turned, and sure enough, there was a man standing in the corner of the room peeing on one of the floor-to-ceiling windows. Clean button up shirt, black slacks and sport jacket. He was less than 10 feet from the public restroom, which costs 20 pence to use. There is a restaurant next door. There is a pub across the street. He chose to pee on the floor inside the bus station and then trail footsteps of urine as he walked away. It was 2pm on Sunday afternoon."
This is England. Land of the pee, home of the depraved.
Want to know more? Tough.
I made Christmas Cake. In October. I'm still reeling from it. I have pictures, just have been too lazy to find the cable to connect my phone to the laptop in order to upload pictures. But really, who cares? It's a damn process of making cake, that after baking is soaked in alcohol. The only reason why I'd bother is to show the magnitude of ingredients and the size of the cauldron it was mixed in.
That's right, bitches. C-c-c-c-CAULDRON!
So, let me know what you want me to do. If there's enough interest, I'll get off my fat ass and find that damn cable so you can see my lovely long hair tied back in a ponytail as I struggle with the mixer of mixers in the massive cauldron of a 14 egg cake.
Find that cable............I want to see that cauldron.......lol
ReplyDeleteNow to the bit about a man peeing in the corner how disgusting are some men but it could have been worse it could have been a woman and that would really be gross.......
EWWW! Really? At least the people in Russia and here in Belize are more discreet with their public peeing. Geesh.
ReplyDeleteSounds like the England we've all come to know and ...er... have to live in.. Eeewww!
ReplyDeleteNow, yes do fond the cable, and the recipe... :)
or find even.... sheesh!
ReplyDeleteYou are a tease! You know we want to see it..haha. And ewwww on the Pee guy! That's just so gross.
ReplyDeleteI must know more about this cake. And I'm strangely fascinated by pee man. Lazy? Broke? Crazy? It's anyone's guess.
ReplyDeleteTo pee or not to pee...that's what the Bard wrote, amirite?
ReplyDeleteI don't think anyone would be opposed to seeing pictures of a cake-baking process that involves both a cauldron and alcohol. Bring it on!
ReplyDeleteOh c'mon! I want to see your festive fruitcake!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, if you insist.
ReplyDeletebeen there done that. uh not the cake, that is, and...(not really on the other, yeech).
ReplyDelete