Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Another job application

Yeah, I'm doing it again today. Gonna fill out the paperwork and mail it. Can't wait to get started. Just call me Sisyphus.

3 comments:

  1. I forget who Sisyphus was.... SJ Anyway, go girl go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greek mythology. Condemned to an eternity in Tartarus (a part of Hades) where he had to roll a boulder up to the top of a mountain as punishment for his defrauding the gods. Every time he got the boulder close to the top of the mountain, it would slip his grasp and roll all the way back down. And he could never stop trying to get it up to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaaris very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...