Previous two nights and this night the wind has been quite loud and strong. Leaves are still in the change phase. They're on the trees, ranging in their glorious colors. They're on the ground, piled up along the curbs and gutters. I've got a nice collection going in the backyard. Don't really have any trees so don't know where they're coming from.
Made Frito chili pie (Thanks SJ!) last night for SciMan's homecoming. Made Thai green curry shrimp and rice noodles tonight.
SciMan is back and quite worn out from the flights. Chicago was also windy and rightly so, with the massive storm system in the region. How'd everybody make out back home?
My dad is going to the rally in DC. The Rally to Restore Sanity. Hosted by Colbert and Stewart. His boss is paying for the trip? Nice. And what's this I hear about 40 seats in the house going to Tea Partyers? I'm getting numbers from 33 to 93. Help a sister out here. From just what little I've read, they're going to make the US like the UK. Oh dear sweet raptor Jesus, no. I'm all for the Constitution myself. But I believe in a nice medium of government.
Happy Hermit Day.
Life is changing as I know it. This week I have been blond stupid giddy happy intermittently throwing my arms in the air in celebration saying "I made it!" My co-workers in 4 buildings nodding smiling replying " you lucky ___ . Hugs cake cards flowers presents compliments promises thank you's Margaritas and Martini & Rossi Asti. Momentous and bittersweet. Truely Blessed. Love you so much. SJ
ReplyDelete