Sunday, 10 October 2010

Progress

Natalie's mouth, gums and lips, are healing up just fine and thanks for the well wishes!

I believe I've made a friend or that I'm in process of making said friend. Went to lunch (croque monsieur) today with Laura from the shop and then went shopping for some items that are necessary for clean living.
A 'my little pony' video is playing in the background, so really, how do you think I'm doing right about now?  It's worth it though, because I've got my girl singing along with it and it's a really high, upbeat soprano's song. I think Natalie's singing baritone right now.
Might post more videos because of the lovely responses (thanks Lauren, Dan and Moms)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...