Saturday, 4 June 2011

Day 27- My winner's pedestal is higher than Aaron Sorkin's

Day 27- A book you would write if you had all the resources


And by resources, we mean the ability to write coherently and for several day stretches at a time. 


The Story of Reddit, which would then become a massively popular bestseller, shooting to the top of the NYTimes list within 2 days of its release on Amazon and Barnes&Noble stores. This amazing Great American Novel would then lead to an optioning battle between Paramount, Pathe', and Bad Robot production companies... finally culminating in an excellent seven figure screenplay deal with Joss Whedon and Aaron Sorkin as my seconds.





5 comments:

  1. Sounds nice.

    We can all dream...right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, if you want one of those decision dice I don't mind knocking one up for your little girl, no compo needed, any excuse to get the sewing machine out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I visit your blog the bit on your profile about letting your child type makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...