Friday, 24 June 2011

Fun Video Friday with a Side of Sunshine Herpes




As always, there are a few things one must do to accept this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them
2. Tell us something about yourself
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Contact these other bloggers and let them know they've received this award

1. Thank you Mallori! Your Life is Beautiful  brings me sunshine everytime I read it.  I'm really happy for you on your "big girl panties" journey.

2. I will never ever again buy new pants when I can go to a tailor. Best shopping experience I ever had was just this week. I took some pants to be taken in and when I picked them up after, they fit! No dressing rooms, no harried and disinterested salespeople. Just me and the lady who efficiently caressed my hips. 

3. All of the following bring sunshine to cold, grey,  and gloomy County Durham. The nominees are:

Bouncin' Barb- Barb, your last post was full of onions!

Lance- who thinks his blog can beat up your blog... and he's write.


Natalie at My Blog is Boring- kill that gal with kindness or as I prefer, aggressive friendly.


Stephanie of the Odd Duck- If I could pick a style, I'd pick rockabilly chic too.


Ms Blase' of Adult Awkwardness- What are holidays if not to eat the special food for it...um, hello? Passover?


Somnia of You are Loved - Keep on singing in that shower, girl!


Katie@ChickenNoodleGravyTrainBoatCasino- You know, you really should take my button down. But because of you and ML, traffic has increased to tens. 


TexaGermaFinlaNadian- Girl, you are too funny. And thanks for having my back.


Tai Tai- Like everyone else in the world, I'm sure you've got problems. However, you live in a travel brochure. No sympathy, girl. None. 


Michon Michon/Jules- I like the new direction you're going, I liked the old one too. So far, so good. Damn, I just thought of a Dave Matthews Band song .. so much to say, so much to say...I find sometimes it's easier to be myself, sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else.
4. Consider yourselves contacted.






And now for something completely different but typical for Friday
Watch the whole thing...and smile the whole time.


In Soviet Russia, books read you!

9 comments:

  1. ha ha, I didn't realize I was the one who gave you the herp this time! I was confused! and thanks, I'm proud of my big girl panties too!

    maaaaaaaaaaaan that grandpa is the BEST!!! I giggled the whole time. He's pretty freakin' talented! I love that the random people started dancing to it!

    Please tell me that book freshener thing isn't real....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is so charming and lovable. I mean, a total kook, but not "crazy". And then his kook fan gyrating his old dude hips...just the way I likes 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today :) :) :) And thanks for passing on a few new blogs to check out. xox Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw man, I am already feeling the burn. Thanks for the internet herpes, always welcomed from you :) You are too sweet. Know that I am only funny because nut jokes never get old. Yep, now you got the word nut on your blog too. lol
    And when you leave your husband for the tailor lady, I will know why. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the STD, and way to pass the lovin onto others! And that dude. Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I won an award it said you had to pass it on to 15 other bloggers, 15!!!! I only did 5 (If I remember correctly)Clearly my award was not particularly exclusive.

    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot!!!! I got herpes! Thanks for sharing, buddy...you know what they say sharing is caring :)

    Oh, and we finally took your button down yesterday. So glad we sent tens of folks your way, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...