Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Decision Dice

In one of those really neat things about the blogworld, our activities today were because of this wonderful lady, Amanda
city girl gone coastal

Amanda blogs at city girl gone coastal... She's a very creative gal, who's mom to two very lucky little twin boys!  Many times, I've read her stuff and thought, "holy shnikies...wow". She's always coming up with great crafty things (which, if you knew me in real life, you'd know I fancy that lifestyle) for her to doll up her space or for her two boys to play with. She gives step by step instructions, illustrated with pictures, as she completes the project. It's Crafting for Dummies like Mollie

When she posted about the Decision Dice as the perfect solution for curing indecisive children, I wanted one for me! It's been hard at times to decide what activities to do with Kiddo... so many to choose from! 


I convinced Amanda to make one for Kiddo. I offered hundreds of dollars, which she refused, since they don't accept dollars as currency here. So I offered to pay for the materials... and...


...that's a quality purchase! Look at that happy face! First, Kiddo and I played with the Decision Dice inside...it makes a great ball for inside the house play! And then we made cards to put inside the pockets, like so: 


Which resulted in the following:

 A walk where we got to see poppies growing in a field of wheat
Thanks to Lauren for the touch up! Photo taken with my Google HTC phone.
...as well as a masterpiece of artwork, created by both of us...



...which ultimately looks like a pizza. 

And now, Kiddo is tired and using the D.D. as a pillow while she watches Creature Comforts. A brilliantly successful day. Thank you Amanda!



9 comments:

  1. This is fab!! Looks like you two had a great day :-) Hope you're enjoying all the rain?! haha!! Good old British summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want one of those. Love the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea! Where was this when my daughter was small? It would have saved the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could use ome of them to structure my day, never mind kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I could have used this with my youngest son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is a brilliant idea!! Too cute. I will have to keep this one in mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely idea. It is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! I did that, is this what it feels like to be Amy Butler and see your creations out there in the real world! They are also great for throwing at hubby when he's annoying you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good work Article is awosome i like satta king by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.Play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...