Monday, 1 November 2010

Happy November.

Here is your Happy November greeting. November 1st is known as 'Plan Your Epitaph Day'. What would you have as yours? I don't know what I would have.

What brief, literary piece would you like to have describe the entirety of your life?  It's 4:00 pm here and the sun is setting. This is slightly off-putting. And I'm thinking about the Celts who were pre-Britons. What, specifically, I don't think I can articulate but the thought process is related.

Also been watching The West Wing because it's good. Fairly certain I'm addicted.

It's been almost a full month since moving to this blog. Still pleased.

Forgot to send the rose rock with Natalie to school today. Maybe next time?

2 comments:

  1. I thought I commented on this earlier?? I guess not. All I really said was boo on the sun setting so dang early. And I think I asked what time the sun rose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't think that comment ever posted...hmmm. The sun rises around 7 and sets just after 4.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...