Tuesday, 16 November 2010
Hearse
Saw my second hearse today; the first one happened so fast, I wasn't sure it was what it was. How I knew these vehicles were/are hearses is that due to traffic, one was stopped alongside of me and I saw into the back. Hearses in the states, as I recall, have small windows that are nearly or completely covered over by curtains. These hearses had surround-sound version of windows. And they're tall! If it wouldn't have been obviously rude, I would have taken a picture. Was there a coffin? No, but there were four men in the vehicle and ... I.... just didn't feel right doing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!