Sunday, 21 November 2010

The Big Squat

World Toilet Day was Friday. Dan sent me this photo and yes Virginia, there is a Dirty Word used on a public poster.
Yes. Yes I do. Every day, hopefully.
People squatting around the world for one minute. Seriously? That's quick!

For more information on this very serious organization, go to http://www.worldtoilet.org/

You can even enroll in World Toilet College.

The lack of potable water is one of my nightmarish, apocalyptic horrors in my imagination. This is somewhat related, I think.

Anyway, today's National Day is a double feature: World Hello Day and False Confession Day.
"Bonjour, I have two baby seals that I'm hiring a retiree and a five year old to beat to death...I'm selling tickets."
"Hola! I spent all the stimulus money on a 3,000 mile long, 40 foot deep fence to put on the US-Canadian border."
"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
"Hello, my name is Barack Obama. You can be the change we believe in! Prepare to Hope!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...