Dan's research group go to tea every day. 15p gets you tea, 20p gets you a cuppa. (coffee) BUT NO COOKIES/BISCUITS!!!!! Only if you bring them. And then, because of the culture, you share. Not my idea but there you go. So I decided that I'd make some cookies for them but not chocolate chip like last time. Nope, I wanted to make Oklahoma's official state cookie. There's no such thing apparently. I looked. However, there IS pecan pie. So I searched for a pecan pie cookie recipe and found this:
http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/1057/pecan-pie-cookies
It said it would yield 3 dozen. I got 12 or 15 cookies ONLY! I did try to make them small but it didn't work out so they'd look like the picture. Also tried to bake them in a muffin tin. Basically, they're the chocolate chip cookie base with pecan pie essence.
Got my hair cut. Didn't get it highlighted and am having static electrical problems with flyaways so it doesn't look like much, but I'll still smile for ya:
Just got it trimmed and thinned is all.
So yeah, I think it snowed today. I was in the back of the shop when one of the new kids burst through the door and said "It's snowing, look!" I went to the back door, there was blue sky. I looked towards the front through the windows and there was some stuff coming down. It was white, it was falling slowly. I looked out the back door again. Still blue sky. So.... dunno.



Great cut! Can't wait to see HP, too. Your cookie tarts look yummy. Cookies have a bad rap overseas.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Mommie
Thanks mum!
ReplyDelete