Thursday, 25 November 2010

We went for a walk

Remember my meadow? The one that I found on a walk with Natalie back in May and it had the sunset and illuminated back-lit dandelions? Well, we went there again today. I believe I will share with you the lovely.
To the upper left is the Meadowfield soccer and rugby pitches.

I like this picture a lot... but...

this one is my favorite picture from today. 

Ah, making a snow star with Star Song.
So, it has been six months to the day that we've been here. Here's a pic from the first few days:



Men, in this country, when at karaoke, dance with each other. This and the next picture were taken at our local. 

Such an unattractive photo of myself but to be expected when one has had a few pints. That's Kev. He's been very nice to Dan and myself. Informative about stuff around here and he's a fan of Florida...the state, not the team. 

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...