Monday, 17 January 2011

Blue Monday

Thanks to Rob's Adventures in Paris I have this great post title!





So this is supposedly the worst day of the year

But not for me!  I got a SWIFFER! My floors will now be clean again!
Image Source Page: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-57179152/stock-vector-woman-mopping-floor-retro-clip-art.html

It's going to be sooooo awesome!

Here's a joke for you:

Tried to catch some fog today.



Wait for it....












Mist.

Happy Belated Birthday to this old convict who so wonderfully helped to change my country when it needed it most...
Image Source Page: via reddit:http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf5mfyGMjf1qz6f9yo1_500.jpg 


Watch Martin Luther King "I Have a Dream" in Educational  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Dr King, I would've marched with you.

2 comments:

  1. I love swiffers!! I would've joined Dr. King too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... swiffers are amazing creatures. Thanks for commenting, Jax!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...