Egypt is (was) our ally. Change needs to be made there, for sure. But if the Muslims take over, then Israel will be surrounded. We may be fighting there too. If so, it will make Iraq and Assgainastand look like a water balloon fight. I just pray that there are more level headed people than fanatics in the crowd.
Not too funny, this post, huh?
But thanks for stopping by. I'll be back here, too.
Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!
Thanks for the comments and the follo Mollie - Oklahoma to Durham must be a culture shock - you are like me in reverse...
ReplyDeleteThe world is continually changing, isn't it?!
ReplyDeletePearl
I realise I know absolutely bugger all. I've heard only vaguely that something's going on in Egypt but not what. Now I will research!
ReplyDeleteEgypt is (was) our ally. Change needs to be made there, for sure. But if the Muslims take over, then Israel will be surrounded. We may be fighting there too. If so, it will make Iraq and Assgainastand look like a water balloon fight. I just pray that there are more level headed people than fanatics in the crowd.
ReplyDeleteNot too funny, this post, huh?
But thanks for stopping by. I'll be back here, too.