![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
I don't have a problem with kazoos or vuvuzelas or this
![]() |
| Accoutrements can be kinda sexy. |
Woke up to this, this morning:
#1 Pimp out the giver. The Minute Man's Wife is a fairly new blogger but there's substance and it's nearly always funny if not insightful. She's doing the meditation shtick a la Chopra so that could explain why. She wore red shoes on her wedding day. She's a writer and I can't wait to see that book that she's got in her. Dunno if I should say more... I mean, she's got followers that want to sedate me. On second thought, I should say more so they don't find me...but that's not logic. Anyways, I enjoy her comments and her posts and there's always some food for thought. Knowing her is going to be a great thing. Giggle.
#2 Give it out to others. Number of new awardees is arbitrary...but all these women make me laugh, and Copyboy's funny too.
Calling People Names- the otherworldyone - my original girl crush, no homo.
TexaGermaNadian- partner in crime. I feel like we could put together a heckuva political ticket.
Blogging Butter - young, funny, doesn't know I exist.
Not About Cake - she makes cakes. but that's not what this is about.
The Kitchen Bitch Ponders - sassy ScotBrit. my second girl crush, shhh! don't tell.
Copyboy - snips, snails, puppy dogs tails, everything that's hilariously disgusting about boys
#3 Share seven things about you that people don't know
7: My retirement plan is to be a cartoon character voice actor. Think Robin Williams' character in 'Mrs Doubtfire'.
6. Captchas are way too funny to me. You know, word verification? I always think, 'yup, I admit you're a word even though you are nonsensical.' On reddit, there's a subreddit totally dedicated to captchas and Inglip. I enjoy the cartoons.
5. I used to think I was a twin. Imagine my disappointment when, after careful scrutiny of my birth certificate, I am a single birth after all. But, I immediately began positing several conspiracy theories why this might be so. Naturally, I've kept these all to myself.
4. Not an Oprah fan. Her name's misspelled. But I'm a fan of Paula Deen. Ooooh those cheeks! They're so fluffy!
3. I can get obsessive over something. Once I acquire it, I may have a few days of contentment, but eventually I find something else that I feel I can achieve true happiness with. Having said that, I don't shop all that much and right now, I'm in the hurricane eye. I have couch. I have running water. I have washing machine that works and a boiler that's minorly sporadic. I'm fine for the moment.
2. I don't really care about the plight of mass contained chicken. All I want is for it to be plucked, cleaned and fried. With some biscuits. And Bob Evans gravy. I just had a thought about PETA reminiscent of the punched in the face skit on SNL. I would totally do that to or even alter it by throwing a bucket of chicken innards on the people who spray paint fur coats worth hundreds of dollars. Bon Jovi's hot and resilient. And you'll like it because of zombies. too.
1. If I have to, I will use my teeth on my toenails.
Believe in your dreams, people.




Whoop whoop! Congrats on the lol award, and thanks for linking me up. I feel special :) I'm thinking the ticket could read Mollie/Lindsey 2012, yes we can, but we don't really want to.
ReplyDeleteI have to check out this reddit thing. Have I been living underneath a rock?? Oh wait, no. Just Germany.
Thanks very much for the award. :) You can virtually make out with me anytime you like.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! Glad to know I am not the only person who thinks I am funny!
ReplyDeleteaw thank you!! this means a lot to me :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I think being a cartoon character voice actor would be such a cool experience! I LOVE Mrs Doubtfire. I love Paula Deen as well!! those fluffy cheeks get me every time, she reminds me of my grandmaw.
I can't wait to read more of your blog now that I know about it, you sound like a funny-post kind of girl which is my favorite kind of blog to read.
I just have one question for you: Is the food drastically different moving from Oklahoma to Durham?? worse/better? I don't think I would be able to handle it!
Congratulations!!!! Very well deserved.
ReplyDeleteMollie,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment on my post about the terrible boyfriend. It's encouraging to know that people have been through similar situations and still have manged to find a happy love life after :)
congratulations on the award!
Thanks Mollie!
ReplyDeleteIf I still could I would use my teeth on my toenails. Keep it up: use it or lose it!
Bon Jovi.... OH YEAH!! Hey, maybe I could be your illegitimate twin??
ReplyDelete