Wednesday, 15 December 2010

Christmas Trad.

Your originally scheduled program will begin shortly. Please click on the links from today's sponsors. Please feel free to purchase any item with all major forms of laughter.

Christmas in the UK
I have found this group and this group shall be mine, and it'll be my group. Also, look for Gap Yah .Yah, do it... before I CHUNDER EVERYWHERE!  Oh mi gobdolly rocks! I had to clean my laptop... it is not wise to drink coffee whilst viewing this vid.

Newport State of Mind
You're really only going to get this if you know about Empire State of Mind. Or Newport. Or both.


Dan's off to LONDON this morning. After watching Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I don't think I can ever pronounce LONDON like I used to.

Working on my own version of Christmas activities here. We don't have cable, so we don't watch television and therefore will not be able to watch the Queen's Speech this year. (Okay, if you didn't click on the first link above, then you have no idea what I'm talking about...so stop now, go back, and click the damn link, Jabroni!)

Thank you.

So here's some Christmas trad for you. That's traditions, mate. Sorted.

Combine this with syrup and now you know why their turkeys always look so damn beautiful. 

Thanks to mom for sending me to Brownies. That's where I derived this activity.

My quarter. Done just to show Natalie what the point is.

So fierce is Natalie.

But cloves hurt tiny little fingers, so I ended up finishing it.

Happy National Lemon Cupcake Day.



2 comments:

  1. Darling crafty Mom & Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how to make Christmas special for all of us! You're a peach! And Natalie is a little peach! Smile! SJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...