Friday, 24 December 2010

I have to share this... it's just too dang good.

I follow a blog called Sisters authored by this amazing photographer. He did this for his girls.

It's a bit late for me to do this this year, but I've bookmarked it and I think I'll get it going next year. You can do one for any age group and it's really personalized. No, I'm not getting any money for talking about it.

Another blog I follow, Calling People Names is also amazing; she's not a photographer, but she's really really funny. She did Elf on the Shelf with her daughter. Again, too late for me this year, but when I find the Elf on the Shelf, I'll probably do that with Natalie too.

Combining the best of both worlds, technology and paper. Whatever reaches kids, I guess, lets us say that the ends justify the means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...