Thursday, 9 December 2010

I so wish I was not a noob when it comes to the internet.

<
The following is just for you Mom.

BEEEEEEEEEES Gif - BEEEEEEEEEES!!!
see more Memebase



This post was originally something else. But since I found Open Bar, there was no need for it. Instead, we get Oprah's Attack of the Killer Bees.

I sure do like her victory dance at the end. Go Oprah! Go Oprah!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been prompt with your blogs. I do so enjoy your musings and pictures. The MC picture was ood but I think the street scene with the Christmas decorations was the most poignant scene. There was snow with people walking away from the camera. I really liked that one. (that was a weird sentence) Your first Christmas there will be exciting. I'm so glad Natalie is involved in the school scene and that gives her a chance to experience Christmas in a different way. Will she be able to keep her halo to wear for any occasion? Did you make the snow ice cream? We haven't had even a chance of snow. Really warm too. In th 60's this week. Were you able to find boots that you like?

    I have't heard from your blog guy yet, but I have been invited to a [party at thenEdmond Sun tomorrow so I will tal tom im then. If that doesn't work I will talk with the editor of Life and Leisure a realy good weekly paper in Edmond. It is more casual with more local features.

    I did get Natalie's magazines in the mail today. Start looking for thm 5-6 days. These are December editions then she will sart her subscription in January. I was also lucky to find a hidden picture magazine. There was a guy in B&N who helped me find that.He enjoyed finding the pictures!

    I'm Sleepy...I will try to be better replying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I have been working in two diffrent areas at the Museum. First is matching negatives to prints then enterng information into computer files. This is interesting. The pictures begin in 1921..I don't know yet how far they go. All of the picturews are in albums with names and journaling. That is so important. This is really good history of life in Oklahma during those years. The second area is in the Indian files. Reading the content of files then labeling the files then entering the information on computer files. The last file I worked on was concerning an Indian lawyer in the year about 1919. He even tried cases in the court of Judge Parker (Arkansaw, known as the hanging judge). The next I opened was written in Cherokee. So interesting. Of course I didn't have a clue, but there was enough English to figure out the subject. I like both of those areas.

    GMSusan :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GMSusan... no worries about you keeping up constantly with me. Come by whenever you've time.
    I always liked teaching about Judge Parker... usually opened up really good discussions in class and we'd always have current events too, to compare.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...