Tuesday, 21 December 2010

We saw Peppa Pig!


It really was a spur of the moment, sign catching the corner of my eye kind of thing. No pomp and circumstance, just queue up and take a picture when it's your turn. 

And did I get a picture of Natalie hugging Peppa? No, because the throng of waiting little girls intimidated me. So instead, we get to cherish a picture of Peppa smashing Natalie's head down. C'est la vie.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a hug to me. Very sweet picture. I love Peppa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peeeeppa Pig...HOINK!

    Gwen made me click the link. She digs her some Peppa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...