Thursday, 2 December 2010

National Fritters Day and Post 51. There be aliens here, yar!

CHEESE! Hurry up mom! Take the dang picture!
While grocery shopping at Tesco yesterday, I made two impulse purchases. You can see them above. We needed an advent calendar! And The Snowman DVD! The calendar was £1.99 I think, and The Snowman was only £6. What a deal!



What can I tell you? Another day of snow. Got the big fat flakes again! School is closed. I made fruit tarts and for dinner, I'm going to make a roast chicken, for the first time!
and yes, I did buy two so that I could save £3... I got another one that was priced £6! 

 I will take pictures of the process. This should be fun. I have project!  Even have recipe ready to go. SO EASY.

Today is Thursday, trash day. Think they'll come?

Our backyard is just as lovely as the front:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mollie,
    I loved reading your blog and seeing Natalie's pictures. I wish I was there to bake cookies for you.
    Love, Grandma Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha... that's the same advent calendar I sent you:) I KNEW you would like it! Well maybe you can return one, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren: They were good, just not pretty, ha!
    @Grandma Clara: Glad you made it! Bake cookies anyway and take them to the nearest maternity ward nurses station. ;)
    @mum: How did you get to Tesco and back so quickly? ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm the queen of ugly-but-good food! And I've had plenty of pretty food that was nasty. As I enjoy food very much, I prefer taste over looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...