It has snowed each day, off and on throughout the days. I'm glad Dan was able to make it back, but he leaves again at the end of the week to go back to Orsay.
Well, today I believe I will get Natalie to her school. It is open today. I have a conference with her teacher too, this afternoon. We'll see how the weather pans out for us. We've had a great time playing outside; we made a castle that looks just like the top of Mr Oogey Boogey-man's head. We threw snowballs at the house to make our kid laugh her head off. We've watched Christmas movies to get into a fun spirit for the holidays. The only trips I've made outside of our street have been to the grocery store...and that was four or five days ago. I've done dishes, but that's about all I've done for housework. More needs to be done. I need a shower. I'm irritable. I'd like to get some greenery to decorate the mantel.
I think I'm going to stop here so that I don't segue into complaints as I am dangerously close to doing so.
I love your blog. The pictures ahhh! Touch my heart...
ReplyDeleteIt is snowing here today, not enough yet to throw snowballs against the house. I'll let Natalie know when. Smile! SJ
I love my blog too! We have tons in common ;) Loving the Christmas movies and music...THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteSome sing carols, some make Xmas cookies while others throw snowballs against the house...
ReplyDeleteSome do...because they learn from their parents. ;P)
ReplyDelete