Me: NO NO NO! You either pick it up and throw it away or you put it in your mouth. We do not rub chocolate all over ourselves.
Yeah kiddo, if you want to rub chocolate all over yourself, be my guest. Don't let me get in your way. Oh? You were wiping it off? That's a whole 'nother story
If I'd've gotten there first, I'd have just blown on it before popping it my mouth. More hygienic, I think.
And may I please say that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic AbFab? Case in point:
The target demographic for this show is not in fact 7-10 year old little girls. It is in fact, 18-26 year old males. In my house, we heart this show superhard. So does a redditor in his "My Little Pony Broventure". It was inspired by this particular rage comic. [Of course, reddit is how I find most cool stuff nowadays. By the by, I've been seeing a lot of rage comic characters as blog avatars. Sweet]
Honestly, I have felt that way many times. If you didn't click on either of the hyperlinks above, then you don't know what I'm talking about. Once you have, and you've read it...and frankly, you have to live in a country with participating McDonald's or other toy-hawking restaurants...But McD's is definitely at the top of the cheapo toy market... Have I gotten off track? Yeah. Once you've read it, you'll recognize that little stick figure in you.
And may I please say that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic AbFab? Case in point:
The target demographic for this show is not in fact 7-10 year old little girls. It is in fact, 18-26 year old males. In my house, we heart this show superhard. So does a redditor in his "My Little Pony Broventure". It was inspired by this particular rage comic. [Of course, reddit is how I find most cool stuff nowadays. By the by, I've been seeing a lot of rage comic characters as blog avatars. Sweet]
Honestly, I have felt that way many times. If you didn't click on either of the hyperlinks above, then you don't know what I'm talking about. Once you have, and you've read it...and frankly, you have to live in a country with participating McDonald's or other toy-hawking restaurants...But McD's is definitely at the top of the cheapo toy market... Have I gotten off track? Yeah. Once you've read it, you'll recognize that little stick figure in you.
Evey: "He was Edmond Dantès, and he was my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you, and me. He was all of us."So, that's a little heavy for a stick figure, but maybe you'll see the everymannishness of it. And later, after munchkin had gone off to bed, I was taking some laundry upstairs. Wedged in the limbo between a folded sleeve and the floor rug, was a Malteser.
Blew on it. Popped it right in.


I love that picture. It's so fitting for the story. Great by the way.
ReplyDeleteJesus H. Christ you are my husbands music twin. Which makes me think that we weren't meant to be bloggy sista's but bloggy mates. I can dig some Creedence every now and then too.
ReplyDeletePS) We love Pinkie Pie superhard around these parts too.
ha, now I am all nostalgic for Maltesers...
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that last picture really hits my funny bone!!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you, blowing on chocolate is the best way to clean it (there is no 5 second rule for chocolate)
@BB: ME TOO! thanks a bunch!
ReplyDelete@Rach: I really do like the spazzy MLPs. Can't stand the sickly sweetness of previous generations.
@David: If you need some, lemme know.
@TriG: Thanks! I love reddit; is where I got it. Second best way to clean chocolate? Lick it.
I would have blown on it and popped it right in too. Especially a malteser...they're almost impossible to get dirty.
ReplyDeleteI find that a little dryer lint really adds to the warm fuzzy feeling of chocolate!
ReplyDeleteWhat is a Malteser? Is it special chocolate? I tagged you here: http://notaboutcake.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-facts.html
ReplyDeleteMollie, I love chocolate.. but I draw the line when it's mixed in with dirty laundry!
ReplyDelete@LRH: I noticed that lovely quality about them too!
ReplyDelete@TMMW: Heh. You're funny, but I think you'd scream if your chocolate saw the wrong side of a major appliance.
@Cakeo: Is like a whopper.
@Lauren: Did you assume that it was dirty laundry?
Thanks. It wasn't by the way.
"Blew on it. Popped it right in."
ReplyDeleteDefinitely t-shirt material.
Haha, I didn't get to read this the other day. Classic. I like the blow off rather than the brush off. It makes me feel like I am actually doing something as opposed to just rubbing the floor particles in. Is it bad that my husbands food has about a 10 second rule while mine has around a 1.2 second rule?! I'm going to hell, aren't I!?
ReplyDelete@OWO: Hark! I see a celebrity in our midst! Thou are bester than Tucker Max.
ReplyDelete@TGN: You sure as hell are! I got a corner...wanna sit next to me in the junior high cafeteria?
Yes, I did! But now that I read it again, it does say a folded sleeve. My bad.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! I love the 5 second rule but I do have some standards. It all depends on the surface to which is fell. I know you can't see germs but you can see dirt. Malteasers are tricky however as they roll around in dirt. It's a lot to think baout in 5 seconds?!
ReplyDeleteJust stopped by from FLOB :-) Have a great day!
@Missy: I have standards. It's standard for me to eat food.
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! I have just realised I'm not actually too far from where you are- I'm just a bit further up North!!! Hope you're enjoying this cold weather as much as me ...urgh!You'll come to love it secretly when you've been here long enough believe it or not!
ReplyDelete