The lovely lovely TexasGermaNadian very kindly offered to create an awesome header for me because she felt bad that she couldn't rig her giveaway contest in my favor. Now, the actual winner is quite deserving and I admit I felt let down that I didn't win outright, but I was very happy for the Food Floozie. How superhardrad of a name is that? I love bloggyfriends.
TGN emailed me and said she'd like to do a nice header for me and would I like that? Oh yes! After a few vague emails (on my part of course) we had a 'voila' and there was much happies throughout the
So, TGN, someday I hope to return the favor. You're a class act. This link's for you.
Love the new header!
ReplyDeleteheader AND layout is so awesome and fun!
ReplyDeleteMollie...Love the new design and what a great buddy TexasGermaNadian is for creating the header for you.
ReplyDeleteLike the header. Mind you the faces seem to be getting more traumatised the closer they get to the UK
ReplyDeleteThe entire page is amazing! Youcan't get much more personalized than this!!
ReplyDeleteBTW. Bloggy friends love you too! I had a challenging day and this really cheered me up. Well this, and the oversized glass of Cabernet!
It looks great, if I do say so myself. And background/side panels, nice touch!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome :) It was fun to do for a bloggyland friend. But I didn't expect you to have a whole post on it, so thank you for that! And the link, genius, might have to steal that one to pass along!
LOVE your header!!! I'm glad TGN was able to work on yours, too; I told her she needs to make some money at this, 'cause she's got a gift for it. So it was good to see today that she might just maybe possibly potentially be contemplating it ... :) We can say "We knew her when ...!"
ReplyDeletefoodfloozie.blogspot.com
I love the header it really looks great!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time here from For the Love of Blogs... we are also from the midwest and now live abroad. So great how the blogosphere connects us all!
I am your newest follower :-)
Alida
Nicely done! I like the new look. :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! Loving that new header.
ReplyDeleteI love the new look! The header is especially awesome!
ReplyDeletep.s. I have something waiting for you at my place :D
header is really nice
ReplyDeleteI love it! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThat looks great! SO fun!
ReplyDelete