How did this happen?
| ||||||||||
NotAboutCake had this quizzie on her blog and I thought, 'what the hell, why not?' I thought other stuff too, but my brain is apparently too complicated to allow me to express myself with appropriate verbiage, er, words. That and I don't feel like recollecting the leaps in logic from Point A to Point 138. You understand.
And then I find out:
IT'S A TRAP!
Nah, just kidding. I should've checked snopes. Moving on....
You've seen the social network? Yeah, me too, FINALLY! But really, what can you expect of a gal who lives in a three screen movie theater town? Heck, today there was only ONE showing of "Tangled"! But I digress as is common for me. You remember when, at the end, he's constantly refreshing the page to see if the girl accepted the friend request?
That was me on Sundays.
Took me forever (well, really just a few hours) to figure out that in the States...church happens. People are getting ready and then they attend. They finish, they come home and make a sammich from leftovers or eat brisket from the crockpot or they're going to Sonic (grumble, grumble) or Taco Cabana (mutherfu#*as)... How quickly I forget.
Sundays here? I stare at the walls and watch dry paint. Might even deign to play with kiddo's plastic barnyard animals. Heh. Love her. Can't get a good curry or even a crappy pizza until at least 5:30. Ain't no drive-ins here, but...if I'm not driving, is it a walk-in? Better be Christopher if it is. Heh. Imma be channelin' dat Philosoraptor!
While I was waiting for new comments and experiencing both butt cheeks achieving equi-numbness along with spinal dysfunction... I had a brilliant idea. And so what do I do? I make a freakin' button! Das right, bi#$%es! I code that HTML! Heh! You like me? Grab that button and take it home with you. So dang proud. Lessee, I've learned how to make buttons and insert jump breaks this weekend. Overall, quite productive! And yes, I made that button in Paint, bi#%$es! Guess I'm going to have to get other bloggers' buttons to make it even stevens.
Seriously, I just stopped writing this post so I could go back and look at my awesomeness. You jelly? Bitches love awesomeness. Really, everyone knows this. It's so much among common knowledge, it's a no-brainer.
Sundays here? I stare at the walls and watch dry paint. Might even deign to play with kiddo's plastic barnyard animals. Heh. Love her. Can't get a good curry or even a crappy pizza until at least 5:30. Ain't no drive-ins here, but...if I'm not driving, is it a walk-in? Better be Christopher if it is. Heh. Imma be channelin' dat Philosoraptor!
While I was waiting for new comments and experiencing both butt cheeks achieving equi-numbness along with spinal dysfunction... I had a brilliant idea. And so what do I do? I make a freakin' button! Das right, bi#$%es! I code that HTML! Heh! You like me? Grab that button and take it home with you. So dang proud. Lessee, I've learned how to make buttons and insert jump breaks this weekend. Overall, quite productive! And yes, I made that button in Paint, bi#%$es! Guess I'm going to have to get other bloggers' buttons to make it even stevens.
Seriously, I just stopped writing this post so I could go back and look at my awesomeness. You jelly? Bitches love awesomeness. Really, everyone knows this. It's so much among common knowledge, it's a no-brainer.
![]() |
| source |

Sucker! Thanks for the mention! I liked the video clip. I am so far behind in watching movies - finally got around to watching The Blind Side (which netflix shipped to me over 3 months ago). First time in forever my whole family has sat down and watched a movie at home together.
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I hate the brain quiz. I kinda thought that too when I saw the 50/50 on a couple of other blogs. But I bit, not gonna lie. If I took the quiz again I think it would say it was 100 percent right brain drunk :) haha, jk. Just buzzed, lol. I have seen NONE of the oscar noms this year. So sad, have some catching up to do when we get home!
ReplyDeleteOkay one question from the blogging rookie here: What is the purpose of a button? Obviously you've got mad skills, but I mean, what do you do with it??
ReplyDeleteI really dislike the brain quiz. I see you have been busy, I have been wanting to figure the whole button thing out but I don't have the time or will power to do it. I will be grabbing it just so you know :D
ReplyDeleteWhat? That's crazy! I love that you were the mascot. Our poor mascot was so. dang. ugly. And his pirate head was huge! I don't see how it stayed on the person! I graduated '07 and moved to Norman last year. That would be weird if knew eachother somehow in real life, ha!
ReplyDeleteTMMW, you're ahead of me. I don't even know what a button is...
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the Alice Russell video you sent me :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, too funny ... don't worry, you were not the only one suckered in by the brain quiz ;)
ReplyDeleteoh muh guh you crack me up. Don't think about sonic.
ReplyDeletewill be taking your button to my place after I post my post!