Had the most awesomest dream this weekend. And then I learned about the shuttle Discovery's last crusade. Coincidence? A little choked up here. Who's cutting the onions? *Sniff, sniff*
Maybe it had something to do with How to Train Your Dragon contending for an Oscar along with Toy Story 3. Imagine if you will a space shuttle that looks just like Toothless, yet has the same color scheme as Kick Buttowski's outfit. Combine that with the world's longest free fall and you've got my dream. I woke up happy.
I like that. It rates up there with the time I woke myself up laughing.
Ah, also...this weekend, saw a lot of gals talking about Adele and how they were getting or had gotten her album on iTunes. She's good, granted. But if you want some awesome pipes... then you should consider checking out Alice Russell. Here, lemme help ya. Her cover of Seven Nation Army is also good.
I found out about her from G.R.I.Ptime.
And how about some pretty blog herpes, eh? This one's been going around on everyone. I'm going to say that since I've done this list within this month, I'll redirect you here if you really want to re-read the 7 facts.
![]() |
How about dem apples?
Erin@ BloggingIsForDorks
Jax@ YouAreLoved
Lauren@ savvy?
Lindsey@ TexaGermaNadian
Marjorie@ BloggingButter
Lance@ MyBlogCanBeatUpYourBlog
Rachel@ TheMeanGirlDiaries
You if you've never gotten one. Really, I mean it. Take it.
For the most part, the rules are simple.
- Copy the award picture and add it to your blog
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Pass it on to 15 other bloggers
Oh god. Okay. Here's where I'm circumventing the rules because the requirements are just not unique and I can't be bothered. BUT I DO LOVE THE THOUGHT BECAUSE IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS! No really! Give me awards if you want. Imma prolly gonna reinvent it, because I'm dark and twisty like that. Heh.
I like receiving awards, sure. But why do they have to have requirements? Blergh. Call it innate defensiveness as to why I dislike telling a specified amount of things no one knows about me. Plskdjfal;sf.
I'm going to make an award and it will be AWESOME. It will be called: The Chef Moltar Award!
Do what you want. I love you realhard no matter what you do. And don't worry about me...I'll be getting back to documenting and commenting on cultural differences and experiences real soon.
For the most part, MY NEW RULES ARE SIMPLE
- Copy the award picture and add it to your blog
- Thank and link back to the person who tagged you IF YOU WANT TO!
- Share 7 facts about yourself UNLESS YOU ALREADY HAVE!
- If you HAVE ALREADY SHARED 7 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF, THEN HERE'S A FEW SUGGESTIONS: WRITE ABOUT 7 ITEMS THAT ARE ALL THE SAME; MOVIES, BOOKS, FOOD! OR POST A VIDEO OF YOU EATING SONIC CHILI CHEESE TATER TOTS IN YOUR CAR AT THE MENU OR A LIKEWISE EQUIVALENT. MAYBE EVEN DRINKING FROM A ROUTE 44 ROOT BEER!!! OR COITS!! THEIR ROOT BEER IS THE SHIT! OKLAHOMA PEEPS HOLLA!!
- I need to live through you.
- Pass it on to 15 other bloggers OR HOWEVER MANY YOU WANT!
I like receiving awards, sure. But why do they have to have requirements? Blergh. Call it innate defensiveness as to why I dislike telling a specified amount of things no one knows about me. Plskdjfal;sf.
I'm going to make an award and it will be AWESOME. It will be called: The Chef Moltar Award!
Tell me who you think needs this PSA award. Be sure to tell me everything I need to know. It could be you who needs it or your bestie! I'll send it to them somehow. Or take it without telling me. That's what I'd do.
Do what you want. I love you realhard no matter what you do. And don't worry about me...I'll be getting back to documenting and commenting on cultural differences and experiences real soon.


Wow! Just what exactly is in that British bedtime tea??
ReplyDeleteWho knows? Hey, hey... want some Earl in your Grey? Hahahahaha...ahem.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. I am soooooo glad someone is missing Sonic as much as I am. It is the first place we go when I get off the plane in Houston. You love Master Chef Moltar, I knew me and you were meant to be. Thanks for the internet herps!
ReplyDeleteI hate the requirements too, really. We should come up with a new award, like your Moltar one, and have it have just ridic rules.
Can't wait to hear about your news on Wednesday!!!
haha thanks for relaying it to me! I'll prob have to wait a couple days to do it, but I definitely like your suggestions instead of the 7 facts!
ReplyDeleteEven if 7 facts was original, it'd still be boring. :p
Whaddya know, I already posted about my new award. I think you will like :)
ReplyDeleteI apologize. I could not read the rest of your post because I became inexplicably wedged between the words "blog" and "herpes." It might take me a while, some vaseline, maybe even some Astroglide. Crap. Now I have to pee.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks for passing it on to me. I will get around to it one of these days... aw hell I'll do it tonight after my date with Castle ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks again for spreading the herpes :D
I think your blog herpes statement is about to catch on...hmm...just like herpes does. Yay! Glad you got a button...I put it on my blog...or maybe you've always had it and I'm just now seeing it!
ReplyDeleteoh goodness. you're full of giving me the giggles today. always love it. :)
ReplyDeleteTheir root beer is the shizzz but I'm partial to a cherry limeade...
Also, don't forget your feature is tomorrow! I'm super excited :)
ReplyDeleteFun post. My 9 year old granddaughter just told me about How To Train Your Dragon and I had no clue what the heck she was talking about. Hmmmm. Grandma better get with it.
ReplyDeleteYou choosing numbah four would be correct!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad it wasn't too long! It felt like it took me forever to write!
I chose you because I think YOU are super cool, and I cracked up AGAIN while reading your responses :)
Have a good day!
What do I win! What do I win!
ReplyDeleteCaleb <----Chef Moltar award
YES! Suck it, other blogs!
Okay... but just one thing. Uh.. what is Chef Moltar?
According to this site:
http://www.theultimateshowdown.net/fighter/Moltar.html
he has a power rating of 4717 but is 75-87. Not a great record.
While it'd be nice to kick Macgyver's ass, I can't be losing to The Grinch.
Can't believe this site puts Moby Dick ahead of Sauron... really? This game's rigged.
Caleb
PS I'm assuming, because of the snarkiness of your post, that I don't have to "do anything" for this award? That'd be great because A) I'm lazy and B) I don't even understand the whole button thing.
Okay so I I'm over the 7 Facts award, and I don't have a god dammned Sonic anywhere near me either. I'm going to take the Chef Moltar award. If you don't mind. I still may do some facts (of some sort) about myself. But I definitely want an award that says my ass isn't fat.
ReplyDeleteThank you real hard. You are the best.
You are in fact so rockin' that I'm stealing your button to put on my page. To all of you wondering "what is a button?" Your question should be "WHERE is the button."
Okay, with that lewd comment out of the way. Ta-ta!!
See I would've experienced too much motion sickness to be elated.
ReplyDeleteSomething extra special for you on my page.
ReplyDeleteRachel- first you try and steal my award, so I wanted to send you to a Siberian prison camp.
ReplyDeleteBut then you made a lewd reference to "where is the button," and I started giggling. So I forgot what I was upset about.
They say ADD has it's benefits, but. What? Forgot what I was talking about. But I DID find this hilarious video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYpwAtnywTk&feature=related
Caleb
@Caleb- shuttup. Only I can threaten Siberia. Wait..what? Saw the video. You're right, it is Hi-larious.
ReplyDeleteI know, right?
ReplyDeleteAll these years I've been convinced that men are genetically superior in comedy to women.
Turns out I was mistaken. Chicks are hilarious!
For more proof, read my hero Allie at hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com
Or Becky at Steam Me Up. Holy potatoes they're funny!
Also, I don't shut up, I grow up. And when I look at you...
Yeah, you know the rest.