Friday, 13 May 2011

Fun Video Friday: The Disciple of Bon Qui Qui... 30 DoB- Day 4

Fun Video Friday is inspired by today's events at work.

And I can't friggin embed it. It's been disabled by request. Really, YouTube? Only 44+million views and anonymous users wants to disallow embedding? I circumvent you! Here's a link...

http://youtu.be/jZkdcYlOn5M

So this lady says to me today, "You have the Durham look."  She was smiling but that's still no clue whether that's a compliment or an insult. If compliment, "girl, I will cut you."  If insult, "girl, I. WILL. CUT. YOU."

Day 4- A Book That Reminds You Of Home

Campbell's Casseroles Cookbook- board book style.

source

It usually ships in 1 business day. All the recipes are good except for the carrot one. Don't cook that one.

When kiddo was a small kiddo, this is the book I'd give her as I was puttering around in the kitchen. She made a great cookbook holder. Aaaaaah. Campbell's Soup Casseroles.... the mainstay of many American dinners.

I didn't bring this with me overseas for one big reason. They don't have Campbell's here. They've got Heinz.

EAT HEINZ!

I have this idea that it wouldn't taste the same if I used Heinz. Fear. That's what that feeling is! So weird.

Blogger says my 30 DoB-Day 3 will be back soon... well, they say that any post written after such and such time on Wednesday will be returned post haste, post hoc ergo propter hoc, quid pro quo E pluribus unum. Agricola filliam vocat. Anyway, I know how much you want to read day 3.

3 comments:

  1. WTF is up with Blogger? Did you lose Day 3? I lost Day 1. Blogger is a whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a useful cookbook/kids toy!

    Figures the day I have more time to read blogs is the day Blogger goes bat-sh*t crazy...hope everything comes back like it is supposed to soon :)

    Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always feel like my waiter/waitress is thinking "Dang, anything else?" when I order. I should take video of my dad watching Bon Qui Qui. He giggles. I posted Day 2 finally :) Sowwwwwy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...