Wednesday, 25 May 2011

I've been nominated for Blog of the Month at FTLOB



Well, it's happened. And I'm very happy to be nominated. Please, please feel free to vote for me or any of the other great blogs ... a couple of which I follow..

Dweej/Dwija at House Unseen--- she's great! It's a pisser that I'm competing with her because she's just minty awesome. I think her two different names are like the clean shaven/bearded Star Trek crew...one's her light, funny, and fluffy persona; the other's her serious and introspective self. 

Chicken Noodle Gravy -- really, truly a fantastic writer. Always good value, but not in a WalMart sort of way. Like in a Slate kind of way.

ArtsyNina-- just started following her this week actually; I think her sense of style is charming....her blog is a safe place.

I'm looking forward to being introduced to the others: a happy girl and goldfinch anchor (how evocative is that name?)

Click here to vote

15 comments:

  1. You got my vote for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb? You're just mint, MINT I SAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited that we're all up at the same time now! What with all our chatter back and forth, this will be way more fun for all of us :)

    p.s. this is clean shaven crew talkin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you Mollie the moment I got the notification it was up! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Storms a brue-ing by your old stompin grounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOauzocSL-I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting!!! I cannot wait to get over there and cast my vote! And no, I don't erase comments regularly. This time needed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh. I wish there was a way they could *not* nominate more than one of my favourite blogs at the same time! (i should really give them my blog roll so they can keep it handy). So awesome Mollie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @TriGirl: Eh, I'm happy that someone (cough, cough Selena and Kristina) thought of me. Lots of great stuff to choose from.
    @TGN: I'm now curious to know what you would delete...
    @Lauren: That was cool... don't think it was old apartment complex though.
    @Kristina: This is all your fault. Giggity.
    @Outspoken: Thanks so much!
    @Dwija: Boxcar Children gotcha thinkin' huh? Yeah, I'm pretty stoked to be up there with you!
    @Missy: You are so minty fresh! A champion Champion. teehee. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ima go vote for you now.

    And no, I don't even need to read the other blogs. Yours is the besty.

    Okay, I'll probably end up reading theirs, but I'm still voting for you.

    Whether you like it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Voted! Good Luck! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Caleb: thank you ever so much Best Internet Bro! And you should read the others...they're pretty good too!
    @ACapp: Thanks! You are awesomer! Whatcha think of my Illustrations and Doodles page, OH MASSIVELY TALENTED ARTIST?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for you as soon as I saw that you were up. Best of luck, hon! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...