Friday, 1 April 2011

Fun Video Friday vol. 2

 and 

Also Fun Link Friday:
Tigers On Surfboards. DAZZLEBERRY! BRAVERY! VIPER! 
New for gmail users!  Fun and healthy for you!






I think the guy is Woody Harrelson. What do you think?


Dog, I am disappoint. 

Also, don't worry, the baring of teeth is a common submissive characteristic in some dogs. But not apes. I hate apes now and forever. I had no idea I wasn't alone in my hate of creepy animals.


His pack leader is back!



Proof positive that dogs experience emotion like humans do. So why don't I hate dogs the way I hate the other primates?

Seeing as it is Fab Friends Friday... I am very happy that my friends Lindsey (who designed mah header) and Lauren, whose Patronus is almost as cool as mine, are my featured FFFs. Mainly because they be awesome and because of their willingness to know obscure innovations in machinery.

Lindsey and Lauren, you win the magnets. Send me an email with your mailing addresses. I might even include some shrimp candy and licorice toffees while I'm at it.

Hey, everyone! Please go by Lauren's blog, savvy?...Show her the love. Really.

8 comments:

  1. Oh that definitely sounds like Woody! Aww poor Denver. I blame the ad agency that came up with the packaging for the cat party mix. It's just too enticing to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I JUST watched that video with Denver yesterday! Poor pup :) Yay for knowing obscure machinery! I'm very excited I'm getting a magnet! Like... probably too excited...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong that Mommy coming home video makes me cry?! God, I'm pathetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they're so cute! Especially the second one, I love seeing videos of the soldiers and the like coming home from overseas and their dogs just go nuts over them! A cat would be all "Hmm, yes quite right. Going over here now where there's a warm spot..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww loved the videos! The first one was soo adorable and the second so sweet it almost brought tears to my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still so excited for my magnets! There is another video of this dog seeing his owner when he comes back from Afghanistan and the dog just whimpers and goes crazy. I am no softy, and I about have tears swelling up in my eyes thinking about it. You probably have seen it, but this one rocks:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysKAVyXi0J4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! SO cute! This made me smile "superhard" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @TMMW: I'm really glad it did. Heaven knows, you might have needed it.
    @TGN: I'm sending it out tomorrow! Plus some extra special crap!
    @Marjorie: I had the same reactions!
    @Rancher: Cats are administrators, that's why.
    @Rachel: No more than I am.
    @Lauren: Magnet and special shrimp candy coming your way!
    @AC: Once upon a time, I should've gone into advertising.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...