Monday, 11 April 2011

This is what you look like right now...

...and I laughed my face off.



i_am_watching_you
source
And Japan continues having these... while we look like that.

14 comments:

  1. Holy crap I *DO* look like that!

    You're good. Oh, you're very good.

    Also, why was I listed last? Am I some sort of an afterthought?

    No. No. I see how it is.

    *turns back*

    LALALALA I can't hear you!

    ...

    Okay, I forgive you.

    Beer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You buying first round? Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am usually like that, you must have gotten an old screen shot of me. Right now I am in my laid back, can barely reach the keyboard position. And I am loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God. You finally figured out I'm bald with a freakish circular head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home, Charlie/Curly

    ReplyDelete
  6. to be fair I do look a bit like that - but with a mouth....

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for the perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did look like that once, when this lady waxed my eyebrows and took off more than she meant to. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jordan ... pics or it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The meme needs short blunt bangs...then it will be me!

    But yeah, that's what I look like most of my day at work....

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha...yep pretty much!! I had my hand on my face just like that when I saw the picture. If it were a laptop it'd be a dead ringer for me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admit, it's a scarily accurate mirror image of me right now... complete with the sleepy eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woah. Scary but true! Down to the hand holding my head up because I'm too lazy to do it myself....

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you know I'm left-handed?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...