Thursday, 28 April 2011

I shall take this last opportunity...

...to double post and whore it up for the Twitter account. Follow if you wish.

The plan is to head from the train, get on the Tube, and end up at Westminster. After that, who knows? I'll take pictures and hopefully be able to remember the relevant and irreverent.

Here's to hoping that I am not a victim of police kettling...They wouldn't do that on such an occasion as this, would they?

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time...can't wait to see photos! Stay safe and don't get kettled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful. Can't wait to hear about the venture. I just followed you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on Twitter lovely - but you already know that!! :) Please be safe friend, have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone that whores it up for Twitter gets a "follow" in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how to operate the twitter, or else I'd be glued to your every update.

    As it is, I look forward to pics. And please, for me, capture all the good looking women in town. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, soooo true on the verbal diarrhea of Americans (although I have to admit I am always the one doing it too!). Points us right out. And of course she had to be from Texas, lol. CANNOT WAIT for the rest of the post about the wedding. So excited for it! And thanks for linking up to the Storytellers Blog Hop! Glad you did once again. Ok, now get those pictures and story up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...