Thank you University of Delaware's premier air band, "Wind", for this most excellent example of how funny humanity is...specifically, boys.
It is especially awesome at 3:21
Yeah, I know it's old, but whatev.
It is the final countdown...less than 24 hours. I bet there's some major nerves in the Middleton Family right now. Never in a million years would I want to be in their situation. Not much I can do to prevent it, other than the normal "live-in-the-US-and-send-my-child-to-public-school-and-a-state-run-university" preventative measures. You know, just keeping it real.
Got the outfit and "bunting". We will have hats for before the ceremony and tiaras for after, because that's what I decided. It makes sense to me to wear them after, because that's when
And here's what you can be looking for...
![]() |
| Favorite Picture, hands down (-_-) |
![]() |
| Inadvertent Awesomeness Alert: I'm a friggin' teapot! |
![]() |
| Drop and give me twenty! Or two tenners, if you don't have any large bills. |
WRONG! Because I will also have a lovely mask of
Uh, oh yeah! Thanks for the follows on Twitter. Keeping it real, 140 characters at a time.
Also I would like to take this moment to have a wonderful freakout moment with you... While the scale hasn't moved in a while and honestly, neither have I... that there dress? It's a size 12, UK. Which makes it a size...10 in US sizes! So that's cool.. because while I have no idea what it was before, it's still nice to know now. And it makes up for the huge ass I have.
One last thing, my husband's first words when he got home yesterday were, "that looks awesome!" Normally, he says "you look awesome" when I do something to my hair and put on makeup. I never get called "that".
Such a lovely feeling. Because, if you are a Will & Grace fan, you may recall the episode when Grace's husband leaves for Guatemala with a hot doctor. Jack calls attention to it by shrieking "your husband's going to Guatemala with THAT!"
I leave you with the following submission for Fun Video Friday...reminds me of my brother.



Woo woo!! Nice outfit!! Yep- maxi dresses are so comfortable (even me as a shortie can get away with some!!). Hope you have fun...I will be having a garden BBQ (with alcohol of course) and flags/bunting etc!!! I shall look out for you on TV!!
ReplyDeletenice pictures
ReplyDeleteMy wife and I dug the hat.
At 5'2" I'm not sure I'm tall enough to pull off a maxi dress but I wish I could :)
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun today and tomorrow--I'll be watching it on TV (albeit tivo'd because I have to work tomorrow and won't be getting up at 4 am to watch it)!
Love that hat on you...if one of the guests backs out...you could totally fill the shoes :)
ReplyDeletexx Cat brideblu
Ooh, you look hot. I mean you look proper for the Royal Wedding. Have a great time tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the wedding! Can't wait to read about it from your perspective.
ReplyDeleteHoly crap, you are killing me! I know I've already mentioned that I don't give two shits about the royal wedding...well, DIDN'T until I started following you and now I'm all "Ooooooh, Friday is the day that she's going to say ridiculous things! Yay!"
ReplyDelete:D
Ohhh! I am so excited for you. Ya'll are going to have an awesome time!! Love the outfit, you look great :) Although, I won't tell you what my husband refers to as 'bunting' (and I guess I don't know the real british term either, hmmm). LOVE Will and Grace. They show reruns on Sky quite a bit and I am in heaven when they come on. Of course you would love it too, lol.
ReplyDeleteWill I wake in the bleak hours of the morning to tune in and possibly spot Mollie in the throngs of onlookers? Perhaps. Have fun!! So excited for you!
ReplyDelete@KT- check out Target! I'm 5'1'' and they fit me!! Assuming you're in the US that is lol...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for the twits and such! I'm keeping my eyes peeled for you! I wonder which station will show the most of you street folks, and less of the anchors. I mean, I love Clinton, but I don't care to look at his face for hours.. I want to see miss MOLLAYYY (No, I haven't been drinking.)
nice look - far better than Kate's, of course....have fun watching the wedding.
ReplyDelete