![]() |
| source This'll be a Half-Assed Post. Thanks to this lovely lady for the inspire |
I give myself a Shriner Moltar award! Pics to come later! If I feel like it!
The check out lady at Tesco called me pet and something else, it shocked me so much that I can't even remember it! But it made me happy and made me blush all in the same five seconds! In all seriousness, Tesco is my hangout. How many people can honestly say that they go to the grocery store for their social activity? Probably not many.
Ah well. Hey! Thanks for your input on my poll! An overwhelming 92% of you want me to waste the whole day waiting around for two privileged people to tie the knot. AND you want play by play. I might just do that. Maybe even make a throwaway Twitter account for the occasion?
24 days to go! Let's hope my back'll stand up to the challenge! Pun was not intended, but because this is my Inadvertent Awesomeness Awareness Day, I'm going to go eat some hummus and cucumber and watch some movie from the Awesome Care Package from home! Thanks SJ!
And then, I'm going to the library. Jean M. Auel's new book came out. Maybe they'll have it. Maybe not. I might have to get a Robert Jordan to tide me over.
And to tide you over, here's my Inadvertent Awesomeness Awareness Day Tribute Video!

No throwaway twitter acct. You need a real twitter acct. It's where all ys bloggers hang out when we're ignoring our kids. See ya, pet!
ReplyDeleteHoly geez, if that wasn't Inadvertent Awesomeness then I don't know what is! Enjoy your day!!
ReplyDeleteYou make me happy. You are inadvertently awesome.
ReplyDeletethat was insane! very funny!!
ReplyDeleteYou're a nut! And I love ya! :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness Mollie. You crack me up. all the time.
ReplyDeleteWas that a dance or a martial art?
ReplyDeleteWhat. Was. That.
ReplyDeleteI would compose a scathing diatribe to ridicule your video, but you saved yourself:
"Jean M. Auel's new book came out. Maybe they'll have it. Maybe not. I might have to get a Robert Jordan to tide me over."
Um, yes and yes. Clan of the Cave Bear? Thank you. And what are you doing reading The Wheel of Time before not-Robert finishes the last book(s)? You wait like the rest of us.
Caleb
I had to do a double take the first time someone called me pet here...it was very bizarre sounding. Tesco is cool...the only place I can find low fat shredded cheese :)
ReplyDeletePet--Oh.my.gawd. Lawdy, lawdy you crazy! Very inadvertent if I do say so myself. I was just thinking the other day that it it is high time I posted some vloggy fun. You've inspired.
ReplyDeleteGod you make me laugh!!!! You're a classic! Great vid and great post xx
ReplyDeleteThat was definitely the most awesome thing that I have seen all day! Completely gigglicious. (it's a word now).
ReplyDeleteHi Mollie, glad you liked the Gap Yah video, it's classic British humour. Yeah it was really funny watching them come in after they realised Nice vid x
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI figured it out for myself, hence the deleted comment.. but go check out my new button! :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, it took waaaayyyy too long for me to figure that out..
You're weird. I like it :)
ReplyDeleteyou are inadvertently awesome and so was that video! Great tribute :D
ReplyDeleteLoved the vid! Cute!... I know that's such a mushy, sentimental term, but honestly that's the first thing I thought of when I watched it :)
ReplyDelete