Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Wordless Wednesday's Wandering Walk









Well, dammit. There's a word. I screwed up. So, this is a tree... in case you were wondering.
And because it is necessary...
David Bowie has known all along.

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes a word is worth a thousand words :) XOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby girl is getting big!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely pictures!! Seems like you're making the most of the unseasonable sunny weather we are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Hawk, right? Your kiddo is SO cute! Thanks for the virtual nature!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I may hire your daughter as my fashion consultant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already love following you! Um hello...David Bowie is only, like my hero. And stuff. I mean, he's a goblin king AND he married Iman? Legend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Bowie (older and young). He's quite classy I think. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...love Bowie, too! Lovely photos...beautiful daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, do they make it easy to point out all the flora there or what?! haha. Nice. And your little one, always with the styling glasses. Love it! Can't wait to hear about your London trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @HappyHome: We need to go deeper... I N C E P T I O N
    @Lauren: Isn't she though? She's taller than my belly button.
    @Missy: Yes and you know what? I'm not putting laundry out. So stupid.
    @TMMW: Not Lady Hawk... Falcon and the Snowman! Get your birds right.
    @MsBlase: Good, 'bout time she started paying her way.
    @Dwija: No no no no. Legend was with Tom Cruise, Mia Sara, and Tim Curry. I believe the movie name you're seeking is Labyrinth. (side-eye)
    @BB: Isn't he just? Voice like watered silk rippling over Valyrian steel, if Valyrian steel existed.
    @Slidecutter: Thank you so much! We think she is too!
    @TGN: I'm just glad the kiddos have their object recognition down. And what can I say, the kid gets her love of sunglasses from me... stay tuned for London!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment if what I wrote struck you as something to laugh, think, or argue about. If you think I'm champion enough to give an award to, thanks, but I respectfully decline the blog herpes. Please burn it in the fiery pit of Mordor. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...